We are looking for an experienced HTML developer to oversee the design, coding, and implementation of website projects, landing pages for our clients. In this role, you will be required to collaborate with Website Designers on the initial web design, write the code, work on editor, ensure cross-platform compatibility, and provide user support.
To be successful as an HTML developer, you should have a good eye for detail and excellent knowledge of front-end technologies. Ultimately a top-notch HTML developer should be proficient in web design, a master coder, and someone with the skills to provide user support.
HTML Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with Web designers to discuss project design and layout.
- Coding the entire HTML site from end to end.
- Debugging code and front-end web applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility.
- Troubleshooting application errors.
- Conducting website performance and usability tests.
- Meeting publication deadlines
- Providing user support
Must have Competencies:
- At least 1 to 2years of experience as an HTML Developer.
- Knowledge of web design and user application requirements.
- Ability to meet strict publication deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Please apply or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you meet the above requirements or click the apply button on this page.