The Lead Generation Executive’s primary role is to directly contribute to the company’s revenue growth through increased sales and business development activities under the Director of Sales and Business Development leadership. A person in this role must be comfortable generating interest in our services and qualifying prospects for sales. A talented and competitive individual that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will have an important role in achieving our ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Proactively reach prospects and customers through inbound lead follow-up and emails.
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
• Maintain and expand the database of prospects within the assigned territory.
• Perform effective online presentations to prospects.
• Identifying business targets and scanning the market for business potential in a specific industry vertical to secure business for the organization.
• Developing online strategies for new and existing clients and understanding the business strategy for the geographical and vertical market that the target organization operates in; and reflect this in the strategy.
• Generating leads through email outreach.
KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES, VALUES:
• Internship on market research, lead generation, e-mail campaign, fixing up meetings.
• Knowledge of the client propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities.
• A proactive self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team and values the importance of their overall group’s success.
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively