Social Media Marketing
- Responsible for setting up and optimization of Ads across key channels of Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Responsible for building new social media advertising campaigns as per specified instructions.
- Accountable for updating and optimization existing campaigns and monitoring its progress.
- Create marketing strategies that focus on driving revenue, profitable campaigns, customer acquisition etc.
- Oversee execution of social media campaigns ensuring alignment with specific instructions, brand goals and drive all customer discussions.
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Track, report, and analyze KPI performance statistics of the social media campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques and gathering insights into campaigns, consumer behavior and implementing the learnings.
- Keep track of industry competitors- activities and digital trends.
Search Engine Marketing
- Responsible for setting up and optimization of Ads.
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Perform regular paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links periodically.
Manage client expectations of campaign expenses.
Responsible for managing all elements of paid search campaign management using a wide range of tools including Google AdWords and Search Ads 360 (SA360).
- Responsible for implementing, optimizing, and tracking our paid search (SEM) programs, following up with measurement and reporting of campaigns from start to end to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Build and test new campaigns and ideas on a continuous basis
Monitor client, competitor, and industry changes for best practices.
- Support data analysis and deliver on ad hoc reports for all aspects of the SEM programs.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords (experience in end to end setting up of the Ads)
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Campaign Management (PPC)
- Ad Optimization
- MS Office (for Reporting purposes)
- Knowledge on Social Media Strategies
- Research capability
- Keyword analysis
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 9886652876
Job category: Digital Marketing, Online Advertising, Search Operations/Digital Marketing
Responsive Media Tech Services Pvt Ltd
RESPONSIVE MEDIA TECH SERVICES is an online media technology services company based in New York, with its Operations hub in Bangalore. Responsive operates as a back-office for online media publishers, advertising networks, digital agencies and online marketers around the globe, especially media companies in the US, UK, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region, mainly Australia. Our services include ad operations, creative, reporting, search marketing, email production and web design & development. Our operations hub in Bangalore operates around the clock as our teams work during the clients business hour.