Social Media Marketing
- Responsible for setting up and optimization of Ads across key channels of Facebook, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Pinterest Ads Manager, Instagram and LinkedIn etc.
- Responsible for building social and paid search campaigns within the native platform as per specified instructions.
- Building UTMs to add to each campaign.
- Accountable for updating and optimizing an existing campaigns and monitoring its progress.
- Create marketing strategies that focus on driving revenue, profitable campaigns, customer acquisition etc.
- Oversee execution of social media campaigns ensuring alignment with specific instructions, brand goals and drive all customer discussions.
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Track, report, and analyze KPI performance statistics of the social media campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques and gathering insights into campaigns, consumer behavior and implementing the learnings.
- Keep track of industry competitors- activities and digital trends.
Search Engine Marketing
- Responsible for setting up and optimization of Ads.
- Track detail report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Perform regular paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.x`
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links periodically.
- Manage client expectations of campaign expenses.
- Responsible for implementing, optimizing, and tracking our paid search (SEM) programs, following up with measurement and reporting of campaigns from start to end to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Build and test new campaigns and ideas on a continuous basis
- Monitor client, competitor, and industry changes for best practices.
- Support data analysis and deliver on ad hoc reports for all aspects of the SEM programs.
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest Ads Manager)
- Campaign Management (Google Ads)
- Ad Optimization
- MS Office (for reporting purposes)
- Knowledge on Social Media Strategies
- Research capability
- Keyword analysis
Please apply or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you meet the above requirements or click the apply button on this page
Job category: Digital Marketing
Responsive Media Tech Services Pvt Ltd
RESPONSIVE MEDIA TECH SERVICES is an online media technology services company based in New York, with its Operations hub in Bangalore. Responsive operates as a back-office for online media publishers, advertising networks, digital agencies and online marketers around the globe, especially media companies in the US, UK, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region, mainly Australia. Our services include ad operations, creative, reporting, search marketing, email production and web design & development. Our operations hub in Bangalore operates around the clock as our teams work during the clients business hour.