The Junior creative Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. Should have the ability to work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work. Highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. Should be passionate about design
and eager to learn more. Below are the roles and responsibilities in detail.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designing graphic content, illustrations, and info graphics.
• Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
• Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
• Generating fresh concepts based on the client requirements.
• Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all the marketing projects.
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
Analyzing and taking responsibilities of the job assigned on to day-day basis. Quick learning. Maintaining the quality of the designs.
KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES, VALUES:
• Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising solutions.
• Adequate computer skills using publishing platforms, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, after effects), other graphic programs and Microsoft Office.
• Attention to visual details.
• Teamwork skills.
• Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts).
• Strong time management skills and ability to deal with ambiguity, self-prioritize and deadline.
Technical Skills: Good computer skills using publishing platforms, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, after effects), other graphic programs.
Soft skills: Quick learning, Attention to details, Time Management, Good communication skills, working with people.
Desirable: Team Work, Managing the change, Inter-personal skills.
Values: Striving for excellence, staying creative, Integrity.
• BFA or a higher degree in Visual Communications/Graphic Design or commensurate design
• Basic knowledge of graphic designing and digital media production.
Shift: Night shift