Senior Full-Stack developer with at least 5 years of experience in building end-to-end WordPress websites. The candidate should have a strong understanding of front-end and back-end technologies (Codeigniter and Core PHP knowledge is a must). Should be able to build end-to-end publisher web applications.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities.
Establishing and guiding the website architecture.
Ensuring high performance and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Planning and client communication.
- Understanding of the development life cycle.
- Internal and external API and databases integration.
- Custom XML feed creation.
- Payment gateway integration.
- Google/custom ads integration.
- Strong experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD).
Expertise in PHP development utilising CodeIgniter.
- Should have experience working on AWS platform to deploy applications into staging and production environments.
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP and MVC Frameworks.
- Must have worked on MySQL functions, views, triggers and stored procedures.
- A decent level of experience in handling server configurations and setup.
TECHNICAL SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Programming Language: Core Java
- Databases: MySQL, SQL Server.
- Server-Side Scripting: PHP
- Content Management System: Joomla and WordPress
- PHP Framework: CodeIgniter
DESIRED BEHAVIORAL SKILLS / COMPENTENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Positive attitude and logical thinking
- Team player and ability to cope with pressure and workplace setbacks
- Problem solving skills or trouble shooting skills.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS – B.E/BTech or M.E/MTech
Shift APAC (Australia business hours)
Please apply or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you meet the above requirements.