Monitor, manage and track digital advertising campaigns on different platforms. Publishing and tracking the performance of advertising campaigns. Working and liaising with different client teams.
- Responsible for end-to-end campaign management (ad trafficking, reporting, screenshots and optimization.
- Ensure campaigns are set up accurately according to the clients instructions.
- Responsible for achieving 100% SLAs, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and ad-creative set-ups, and provide troubleshooting support for trafficking issues related to creative, trafficking tags, etc.
- Manage, mentor, and train juniors in the ad operations team on best practices and clients’ processes.
- Manage day-to-day operations workflow.
- Monitor and maintain quality across platforms.
- Maintain regular client communication.
- Communicate clear work instructions to the team.
- Create and regularly update process documents for all clients and communicate the changes to the team.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Knowledge on DFP, DCM, Appnexus & DVD360 tools.
- Mastery of MS Excel and other relevant programs.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Time Management
- Good communication skills
- Striving for excellence
- Staying creative