We’re looking for a detail-oriented, inquisitive, results-driven Quality Assurance Lead for the Ad Operations team that is committed to providing quality services. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience with end-to-end campaign setup (trafficking, reporting, screenshots, and optimization), as well as a good understanding of quality management systems.
In this role, you will
- Measure and Monitor the team’s quality of work.
- Perform thorough QA checks on trafficking & optimization tasks
- Train & educate the team members about the importance of quality
- Provide suggestions to the traffickers to avoid internal errors
- Provide preventive and corrective actions for the errors
- Prepare an error analysis report for traffickers and share the feedback with the team
- Update the QA checklist and process documents for all the accounts
- Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Collaborate and consult with the internal team, management and lines of business regarding the improvement of the QA process.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day work.
Key Skills and Experience
- At least 2-3 years of trafficking, reporting, screenshots, and optimization using ad server tools DFP, GAM, CM 360, DV 360, etc
- Good understanding of Quality management systems. Any QMS certification would be a plus
- Proven ability to create high-quality deliverables and meet deadlines
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but can also work well in a team
- Ability to proactively organize daily tasks and make your to-do list
This job description is an outline of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.